WHERE TO GO NEXT
You may have noticed I haven’t posted about the next place to travel to in quite awhile – for obvious reasons. However, if you remove Europe (because of the current travel ban) and limit yourself to certain parts of the USA, there are still some good choices available.
Unfortunately, I can’t recommend any of the popular national parks, since they are now overrun with selfies. Yet, there still remain a few locations in the natural environment this fall that do allow some peace and quiet where you can experience some contemplative introspection during these troubled times. Be safe out there!
1. Glacier National Park, Montana
2. Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve, Colorado
3. Casa Grande Ruins, Arizona
4. Canyon de Chelly National Monument, Arizona
5. Isle Royale National Park, Michigan